As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Samsung Electronics #ad
SAMSUNG MZ-V8V1T0B/AM 980 SSD 1TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Reliable thermal control 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the nand chip. Smart thermal solution embedded with samsung's cutting edge thermal control algorithm, optimize performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage.
Samsung magician software monitor drive health, protect valuable data, 980 manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
Packed with speed 980 delivers value, 500 3, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 000 MB s. Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. Crucial #ad
CT500P2SSD8, Crucial P2 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation. Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 150 TBW.
Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s. Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
3. Samsung Electronics #ad
M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology MZ-V7S2T0B/AM, SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, QD32: Up to 600, 300MB s, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 500MB s and 3, 000 IOPS Random Read. 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW Terabytes Written.
Note: model: mz-v7s2t0 on packaging is the model number and Item model number provided MZ-V7S2T0B AM is technically the item code which shows country of intended sale. Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, low latency, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
4. Samsung Electronics #ad
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen4 Internal Gaming SSD M.2 MZ-V8P2T0B/AM #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Reliable thermal control: high-performance ssds usually require high-performance thermal control. Maximum speed: get read speeds up to 7, 000 mb s with 980 pro and push the limits of what ssds can do. To ensure stable performance, the 980 pro uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Powered by a new elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4.
0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3. 0 ssds and 12x faster than samsung sata ssds – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts. A winning combination: designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, data analytics, and more.
Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact m. 2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of the samsung 980 pro pcie 4. 0 nvme ssd for next-level computing. Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer|
5. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 2,400 MB/s, WDS100T2B0C, 3D NAND, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface. Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs. Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs. Western digital ssd dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD. Western digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer's limited warranty|
6. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD Solid State Drive SP512GBP34A60M28 #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- Tbw=300 The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. 2 connector with only an M key. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC.
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
7. INLAND #ad
Inland Platinum 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0x4 M.2 2280 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive, R/W up to 3,400/3,000 MB/s, PCIe Express 3.1 and NVMe 1.3 Compatible, Utimate Gaming Solutions 2TB #adINLAND #ad
- Tiny m. 2 2280 form factor with no moving parts inside, laptops, vibration-resistant for notebooks, make it widely compatible, ultrabooks and other mobile computing devices.3d nand flash internal solid state drive with better performance, large storage capacities, higher density, lower power consumption and lower cost.
Internal ssd drive performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration, OS and applications.
To support nvme pcie sSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with M key. 1, 500, 000 hours mtbf with 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. Support pcie express base 3. 1 and nvme 1. 3. Power management support for apst / ASPM / L1.
2/ with advanced wear leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision flash management. High-speed m. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface delivers sequential read/write speed up to 3400MB/s and 3000MB/s respectively; random read/write 4k: up to 250k and 650k IOPS respectively. No overheat and quiet when working compare to HDD. Reliable solid-state drive.
|Part Number||2TB NVME QLC V2|
|Model||2TB NVME QLC V2|
8. XPG #ad
ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive R/W 3500/3000MB/s SSD ASX8200PNP-1TT-C #adXPG #ad
- Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M. Interface: pcie nvme gen3x4. 5 year pcie m. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
Ultra-fast pcie nvMe Gen3x4 Interface. 2 slot supports pcie NVMe or M Key with NVMe. Sequential read/write speed up to 3500/3000 MB/s, Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration.
2 2280, please check your system spec before purchasing. 2 2280 is not compatible with SATA M. Ideal for intense 3d animation, rendering, video and photo editing, and other intense applications. This ssd is not compatible with Mac.
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer|
9. PNY #ad
M280CS2130-2TB-RB, PNY CS2130 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4 Internal Solid State Drive SSD, Read up to 3,500 #adPNY #ad
- Premium performance and ultra low power consumption ideal for demanding applications and high-end games. Mainstream nvme upgrade from a sata based solid state drive SSD in NVMe enabled PC or Mac computers for super-fast OS boot times and application loads.
The enhanced bandwidth of the nvme interface allows for high performance and low latency making it superior to SATA based SSD’s. The nvme pcie gen3 x4 interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 3 500MB/s seq read and 3 000MB/s seq write speeds. Competitive 5 year backed by 24/7 US based technical support.
10. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 256GB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,600/1,000 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6256G0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface. Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty.
Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1600/1000 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software.
M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Greatly enhance computing performance. Supports slc caching technology.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|