As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. StarTech #ad
19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server and IT Equipment, Black WALLMOUNT6, Network Switches, 14 Inch Deep Low Profile, 44lbs/20kg Weight Capacity, StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Rack #adStarTech #ad
- This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium. Optimize storage space: the 6u wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
Easy to install: the 6u wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with M6 Screws and M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
And a maximum weight capacity of 19. 9kg 44. 2lb. 6u wall mount rack: this 6u 35cm deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 35 cm 13. 78 in. Cold-rolled steel construction: made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound.
2. ECHOGEAR #ad
ECHOGEAR 10U Open Frame Rack, Wall Mountable Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Holds All Your Networking & AV Gear, Includes 2 1U Vented Shelves & Mounting Hardware #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Is it christmas in here or is that just me? Open design and included vented shelves optimize airflow. With all the included hardware & witty instructions, you'll have your rack ready in under 20 minutes.
It can hold up to 150 lbs of your gear securely to the wall. Hit a snag with install? Our Minnesota-based product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out. Includes all wall mounting hardware in the box so you can skip the Home Depot run.
Includes everything you need to rack 'em up: entire 10u open frame rack structure, 2x 1U vented shelf 12. 12" deep, and 25x rack mounting screws. Assembly required, but it's simple. Echogear cares. We're planting a tree for every 10U rack sold. This rack's 2024" deep design means it's perfect and practically begging for your networking, AV and rackmounted components up to 19" deep. This rack is ready to hang.
3. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 4U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket, 19 inch Steel Vertical Mounting Rack for Network and Data Equipment RK419WALLV #adStarTech #ad
- Versatile functionality: this multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or network equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
No assembly required: for added convenience, this 4U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment.
Standardized hole sizing: wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs. Built to last: constructed to eia-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount server equipment rack features a solid steel design for ultimate durability.
4. Tripp Lite #ad
Tripp Lite 8U/12U/22U Expandable Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack, 42.3 22U x 20.11 x 18.24, Switch Depth, 17.8 8U , 24.8 12U, black, 18" Deep, Adjustable Network Equipment Rack, 5 Year Warranty SRWO8U22 #adTripp Lite #ad
- Maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. Rack equipment up to 18 inches deep. Stores 19 in. Simple to assemble and mount. Configures to 8u, 12U or 22U of rack space. Allows easy access to equipment and cabling.
|Brand||Tripp Lite #ad|
|Manufacturer||TRIPP LITE #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
5. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint 9U Wall Mount IT Open Frame 19 Inch Rack with Swing Out Hinged Gate Black #adNavePoint #ad
- 9u rack Units. Rack depth: 18". Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment. 55 pound weight capacity. 19. 5"h x 20"w x 18"D.
6. StarTech #ad
AV & Data Equipment, 14.7in Deep, 100 lb capacity RK619WALL, StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Cabinet w/ Lockable Door and Fan for 19in Server Room #adStarTech #ad
- Wall mount option: this multi-use patch panel cabinet enables you to store your data / network / IT equipment virtually anywhere, without having to use your floor space, making it an ideal storage solution for small or home office spaces.
Large viewing area: for added convenience, this data rack cabinet has a lockable acrylic door with a large viewing area, so you can keep your server room equipment secure, while still being able to monitor the status of the equipment.
Reduce excess clutter: this 6u patch panel cabinet enclosure lets you securely mount your electronics, network and data equipment to the wall, helping to eliminate any additional clutter and keep your server room organized. Built to last: designed to provide a tough and rugged housing, this wall mount rack cabinet is constructed of heavy-duty steel for ultimate durability.
7. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint 12U Wall Mount Network Server 19 Inch IT Cabinet Rack Enclosure Glass Door Lock #adNavePoint #ad
- Fits standard 19" rack-mount equipment. Sturdy welded frame structure. Dimensions: 25. 25"h x 23. 63"w x 17. 72"d. 130 pound weight capacity. Rails with cage nut style bolting.
8. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 15U 19" Wall Mount Network Rack, Adjustable Depth 12-20" 2 Post Open Frame Server Room Rack for AV/Data/ IT Communication/Computer Equipment/Switch w/Cage Nuts & Screws RK15WALLOA #adStarTech #ad
- Heavy duty: this heavy duty 2 post open frame rack supports unobstructed airflow and is easy to install w/ a durable design made from SPCC cold-rolled steel with support for up to 200lbs of equipment.
Accessories included: the wall mount server room/ computer/communication/AV/IT equipment rack includes a complete set of screws & cage nuts to securely mount all of your equipment in the rack.
Durable & adjustable: this adjustable 15u 19" open frame wall mount network rack is EIA/ECA-310 compatible w/ 12-20" mounting depth supports most network switches like Cisco 2960 . Certified packaging: the rack ships flat packed with ISTA-6 certified packaging to ensure complete and undamaged delivery and also features comprehensive assembly instructions.
9. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack w/ Built in Shelf, 75.2lbs WALLSHELF8U, 2-Post Adjustable Depth 12" to 18" Equipment Rack #adStarTech #ad
- Stores various sized equipment: the wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12" to 18", a dual-position 12" shelf that for the top or the bottom and a weight capacity of 75.
2lbs. Perfect for smaller spaces: the 2-post wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space; ideal for your SoHo environment, or any other location with limited space available. Hassle-free installation: for hassle-free equipment installation, the wall mount rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail without using any cage nuts.
Standardized hole sizing: the wall rack is a sturdy mounting solution for your equipment and with the wall mounting holes positioned 16" apart, it matches the standard drywall construction framework.
10. AEONS #ad
Aeons 12U Signature Wall Mount 19-inch IT Network Cabinet Enclosure Server Rack 22-inch Depth Glass Door #adAEONS #ad
- Sturdy and rugged frame construction with reinforced lockable door for increased security. Dimensions: 25"h x 23. 5"w x 23. 5"d / load capacity: 132 lbs. Ships flat pack; Easy assembly required, including screw package and keys.
Removable and reversible door and side panel; removable cable pass-through on both of top cover and bottom pane. Fits all standard 19" rack mount devices up to 22" mountable depth. Features adjustable depth equipment mounting rails and brackets.