As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sony #ad
Sony Professional XQD G series 120GB Memory Card QD-G120F/J #adSony #ad
- Full performance in extreme temperatures, x-ray and magnet proof. High durability: shock proof, also UV, Anti-Static and resistant to breakage. 4 foot drops 3.
Tested to withstand 5 M 16. Xqd performance: the new xqd cards achieve max read 440MB/s, Max write 400MB/S2 by using PCI Express Gen. Up to 5x more durable compared to standard XQD. Superior strength: exceptional durability even during intense use.
Fast reading & writing: maximizes performance of XQD cameras, whether 4K video recording or continuous burst mode shooting, or transferring large contents to host devices. Downloadable filed rescue: applies special algorithm to achieve higher rate of recovery for raw image, MOV files and 4K xavc-s video files captured on Sony and Nikon devices. 2 interface.
|Manufacturer||Sony Electronics Inc. - Media #ad|
2. SanDisk #ad
C10, SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN, 4K UHD, V30, SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card, U3, SD Card #adSanDisk #ad
- Shot speeds up to 90mb/s, such as the sandisk sd uhs i card reader sold separately | based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, 000, transfer speeds up to 170mb/s requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1, 000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec.
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty; See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in our region. Compatibility - compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices.
Built for and tested in harsh conditions 3: Temperature Proof, and X ray Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, 3Card only. System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram. Perfect for shooting 4k uhd video 1 and sequential burst mode photography, 1full hd 1920x1080 and 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
Capture uninterrupted video with uhs speed class 3 u3 and video speed class 30 v302 | 2uhs speed class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 V30, sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
|Warranty||Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty|
3. SanDisk #ad
SDCFE-128G-GN4NN, SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B #adSanDisk #ad
- The cfexpress cardtype b is backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware enabling Cfexpress2 | 2Backwards compatibility with select XQD cameras subject to the availability and installation of a camera firmware update provided by the camera manufacturer enabling CFexpress compatibility.
Rescuepro deluxe recovery Software included3 download required | 3Registration required; terms and conditions apply. Enables smooth, file attributes, raw 4k video1 | 14K video 4069x2160p support may vary based on host device, usage conditions and other factors.
Read speeds of up to 1700mb/s and 1400mb/s write speeds offer low latency during high-speed recording and enhance workflow efficiency far beyond existing sandisk cards 512gb only; 128GB-256GB = 1700MB/s read / 1200 MB/s write; 64GB = 1500 MB/s read / 800MB/s write | Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1400MB/s write speed.
Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, 000, and other factors. 1mb=1, usage conditions, 000 bytes. Limited lifetime warranty4 | 430-year warranty in Canada, Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime limited. See official sanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty|
4. Nikon #ad
Nikon XQD 64GB Memory Card #27214 #adNikon #ad
- Write speed: 400 MB/s. Max. Supports pcie 2. 0 and usB 3. 0 Read speed: 440 MB/s. 64gb xqd storage Capacity. Max.
5. Sony #ad
Sony 120GB G Series XQD Memory Card 120GB, Standard #adSony #ad
- Read & write speed: 400 MB/s. Shock / x-ray proof Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures. Record 4k video & raw Photo Bursts Durable Shell Structure. Resistant to uv light, Static, and Drops Downloadable File Rescue Software. Pcie 2. 0 interface. Max.
6. Delkin #ad
Delkin Devices 128GB Power CFexpress Type B Memory Card DCFX1-128 #adDelkin #ad
- Read/write speeds: 1730/1540 MB/s. Serialized for Added Protection. Backwards-compatible with Select XQD Supported Cameras Requires Firmware Update from Device Manufacturer. Raw continuous-Burst Ready. Records 8k, 6k & 4k video at High Frame Rates & Bitrates.
7. Nikon #ad
Nikon XQD 64GB Memory Card #adNikon #ad
- The card has strong shell strength for reliable use under demanding conditions. Speed: the cards feature a maximum read speed of 440MB/s and maximum write speed of 400MB/s.
Connection: other features of this card include both PCI Express Gen2 Interface and USB 3. 0 super speed are supported for higher performance and easy connection to PCs. Complete protection: it features recessed pins that add contact protection from damage, dust, or electrostatic shock.
Compatibility: the nikon 64gb xqd memory card is a high speed xqd format memory card for use with high performance cameras that utilize the format. It is ideal for high speed burst shooting and 4K video recording with Nikon Z 7, D5, Z 6, D500, D850 cameras.
8. VELOGK #ad
Compatible with Sony G/M Series, VELOGK XQD Card Reader USB 3.0, Lexar XQD Card,SD Card for Windows/Mac OS, Nikon, Aluminum Dual XQD/SD Memory Card Reader Adapter with Anti-scratch Pouch&Braided Cable #adVELOGK #ad
- Broad compatibilitythis xqd card reader perfectly fits with professional equipment such as nikon z6/z7/d5/d500/d850 and other cameras with xqd card slots. Considerate desgin & premium qualityultra-slim and palm-sized body design, ensures the greatest portability of the card reader for travel use.
Dual-slot xqd card readerfeatured with elegant brushed aluminum appearance design and dual slots, this professional SD/XQD reader is elaborately designed for photographers and videographers. You can dump pictures or video footage much faster and get back to work in no time, largely improves your workflow.
Supports read/write sony g/m series, lexar 1400x mark cards, Nikon/Delkin XQD, Lexar 2933x, compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/1032/64-bit, mac os X and above without driver. Velogk responsive customer service will ensure the long-time enjoyment of your purchase.
Note: do not support XQD N/S/H series. Support read/write XQD and SD memory cards simultaneously. Just plug and play, no extra drivers required. The included gift pouch makes it convenient to grab and go, and protects your valuable devices and the card reader itself from scratch in your backpack. Makes it easy and fast to transfer high-resolution pictures and 4K videos from your cameras to computers/laptops via USB 3. 0 interface.
9. ProGrade Digital #ad
CFexpress Type B for Cameras | Optimized for Express Transfer of Files & Large Storage | 128 GB Gold Series, ProGrade Digital Memory Card #adProGrade Digital #ad
- The fastest data transfer speeds available xqd™ software is available separately to help maintain your card speed for years to come ™ Devices Included: Not only do these cards have a supercharged speed of 1700MB/s, but they're also backward compatible with your XQD devices. Our cfexpress storage cards took that promise to a whole new level.
Exceptional cards that go beyond the duty of normal accessories: whether your photography is your livelihood or life’s passion, you invested your time and money into it. Lightning-fast speed for flawless frames: our cfexpress™ cobalt memory cards were engineered with a write speed of 1500MB/s, 6K and beyond, allowing your burst of shots to be as clear and breathtaking as ever.
Using your device’s latest firmware update, it’s optimized for accelerated data transfer utilizing PCIe 3. 0 and NVMe. Not too shabby considering these large sd storage cards were also designed for continuous video shots.
You might already know of the prograde digital™ reputation for high-end digital products, but our Gold & Cobalt series sd cards were optimized above and beyond to keep your camera's battery running longer so you can capture more. Advanced technology that uses less camera battery: now even your storage accessories can help protect your camera from flatlining in mid shot. So we've also backed every memory card with a 1 3-year warranty, ultimate guarantee. Plus, 5k, its extreme speed alleviates you from the frustration of dropped frames.
10. Sony #ad
SONY Cfexpress Tough Memory Card #adSony #ad
- Enhanced workflow with extremely high read speed of up to 1700 MB/s. Media scan utility3 monitors the card condition and storage limit. Memory card File Rescue available for download3. Tough specification for challenging environments4. Ultra fast write speed at up to 1480 MB/s.